Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 : https://pmsonline.bih.nic.in/pmsedu2223/(S(gqyperm35azkbbzbda1mfcpc))/pms/Default.aspx
Post Date : 10 June 2023 09:15 PM
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 – In this article, we welcome all the 10th pass caste/tribe, other class and strict letter class students of Bihar state to tell you in detail about the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23, about which Tell that you have to read this article of ours till the end.Let us tell you that, in Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23, you will have to apply online for the application fee, whose complete step by step online process we will provide you in this article so that all of you can apply online for this scholarship.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
Bihar government released ₹ 20038.75 crore rupees, good news released for students – Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
According to the latest sources, on March 28, 2023, an order has been issued by the Education Department, Government of Bihar, under which the total amount for all the students to be selected under the “Chief Minister’s Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes Post-Entrance Scholarship Scheme – 2023” An amount of ₹ 20038.75 crore (Rupees Two Hundred Crore Thirty Eight Lakh Seventy Five Lakh) has been ordered to be released, which will soon be deposited in the bank accounts of all you beneficiary students so that your academic development can take place.
Application dates for BC & EBC students released – Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
|Will the application process for BC & EBC students be started?||12 June 2023|
|Last date to apply for BC & EBC students?||15 July 2023|
BC and EBC students will now get full scholarship ranging from ₹ 1 lakh to ₹ 4 lakh – know what is the whole new update?
In this article dedicated to all our backward class and extremely backward class students of Bihar state, we want to tell you about the new updates which are as follows –
Big announcement of Bihar government, meritorious students of BC and EBC category will get scholarship
For the educational empowerment of all the meritorious students of all our backward classes and extremely backward classes of Bihar state, the Bihar government has launched a new scholarship scheme, whose detailed information we will provide you in this article.
Scholarship will be given for the study of which subjects under BC and EBC?
Now we want to tell all the backward class and extremely backward class students that a new scholarship scheme has been launched by the Government of Bihar for your educational development.
Under this new scholarship scheme, all our meritorious students of BC and EBC category who want to study subjects like – Medical, Engineering, Management and Law etc. will be given scholarship so that you can make continuous development by getting quality education in these subjects. .
How many rupees scholarship will be given under Bihar PMS Scholarship News?
Under the new scholarship scheme issued by the Government of Bihar, all our students of BC and EBC category who want to study subjects such as Medical, Engineering, Management and Law etc., will get from ₹ 1 lakh to ₹ 4 lakh by the Government of Bihar. Scholarship will be given so that their academic development can be ensured.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 : How much scholarship will be given?
|(a) Scholarship (with a maximum limit of Rs. 15,000) to students belonging to Backward Classes and other strict categories in private recognized non-government courses within the state will be reduced according to course / course –|
|course details||scholarship amount|
|Intermediate class in various 0+ schools / colleges like – I.A, I.Sc and I.Com and other equivalent courses||₹ 2,000|
|Graduation level class like – B,A. B.Sc and B.Com etc.||₹ 5,000|
|Post graduate class viz. M.A, M.Sc and M.Com etc.||₹ 5,000|
|Industrial training institute||₹ 5,000|
|Three Year Diploma Course / Polotechnic & Equivalent Course||₹ 10,000|
|Courses conducted under Vocational and Technical Education Institute – Engineering, Medical, Law, Management and Agriculture etc.||₹ 15,000|
|(b) The rate of tuition fee and other compulsory fees will be appraised to the backward class and extremely backward class students studying in the Central Government Institutions located within the state and the National Law University constituted by the State Act.|
|Course Details (Institutions located within the state of Bihar)||Maximum Annual Limit of Scholarship|
|Indian Institute of Management, Bodh Gaya||₹ 75,000|
|Other management institutes like – Chandragupt Institute of Management, Lalit Narayan Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change, etc.||₹ 4,00,000|
|IIT Patna||₹ 2,00,000|
|NIT Patna||₹ 1,25,000|
|Other Central Institutes – NIFT Patna, AIIMDS and Central Institute of Agriculture etc.||₹ 1,00,000|
|National Law University established by State Act||₹ 1,25,000|
For which course, how much scholarship will be given
|course name||स्कॉलरशिप राशि|
|management education||₹ 75,000|
|Chandragupta Institute of Management and others||₹ 4 लाख|
|IIT||₹ 2 लाख|
|NIT||₹ 1.25 लाख|
|Medical, Agriculture, Fashion and Technology||₹ 1.25 लाख|
|legal course||₹ 1.25 लाख|
In which institutions will one get the benefit of this scholarship on admission
All our students who want to get the benefit of full scholarship ranging from ₹ 1 lakh to ₹ 4 lakh under this new scholarship scheme, then they have to enroll in these institutions which are as follows –
- Indian Institute of Technology, Patna,
- National Institute of Technology, Patna,
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Patna,
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna,
- Central Agricultural Institute and National Law University, Patna,
- Indian Institute of Management, Bodh Gaya,
- Chandragupta Institute of Management,
- All our students who have taken admission in other institutions including LNM Economic Development and Social Change Institute can get the benefit of this scholarship.
What is the qualification required to get scholarship ranging from ₹ 1 lakh to ₹ 4 lakh under Bihar PMS Scholarship News
- All the students should be the native of Bihar state,
- The student must necessarily belong to the Backward Class (BC) and Extremely Backward Class Shremi,
- The annual income of the family should be less than ₹ 3 lakh etc.
Which documents will be required
- Aadhaar card of the applicant student,
- PAN Card (if any),
- bank account passbook,
- Income Certificate (Mandatory),
- Residential Certificate (Mandatory),
- Caste Certificate (Compulsory),
- Current mobile number and
- At least 8 passport size photographs etc.
All the relevant documents have to be prepared in advance so that you can easily apply for this scholarship scheme and get its benefits.
Required Documents For Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23?
All our students who want to apply for this scholarship they have to follow some steps which are as follows –
- Aadhaar card of the applicant student,
- Link bank account passbook with student’s Aadhaar card,
- Original Residence Certificate of Bihar State,
- Caste certificate of all the students,
- Annual income certificate of the family,
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate (if available),
- passport size photo and
- Current mobile number etc.
Lastly, you will have to scan and upload all the above documents online so that you can get the full benefit of it.
|Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Important dates|
|Last Date||February 28, 2023|
How to Apply Online in Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
All our 10th pass SC / ST meritorious students / students can apply in this scholarship scheme, whose complete online application process is as follows –
Step 1 – Register yourself on the portal
- For online application in Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23, all of you students will first have to visit the home page of its official website, which will be as follows –
- After coming to the home page, you will get the option of SC & ST Students click here to apply Post Matric Scholarship and BC & EBC Students click here to apply Post Matric Scholarship, in which you will have to choose according to your category,
- After selection, you have to click on the option of your category,
- After clicking, a page like this will open in front of you –
- Now on this page you will get the option of New Students Registration on which you have to click,
- After clicking, its registration form will open in front of you, which will be like this –
Steps To Apply Online
Guidelines for Student Registration on Post Matric Scholarship Portal (PMS), Bihar
|Click here and read the important instructions carefully before filling-up the on-line application.|
| Last Date Of Application :- 5 December 2022|
Due To Excess Load On Server You May Miss To Finalise On Last Day So Do Not Wait For Last Day Of Application.
|Minority (Muslim) students who have applied on NSP portal need not apply on this portal and their application will be rejected.|
|I have read and understood all the important instructions, guidelines and advertisement for registration.|
|If more than one application is found to be filled, all my applications are liable to be rejected.|
|I am a resident of Bihar and am voluntarily providing the above mentioned Aadhaar number which may be used to establish and authenticate my identity in providing benefits payable under Government of Bihar.|
- Now you have to give all the approvals here, after which its registration form will open in front of you, which will be like this –
- Lastly, now you have to fill this registration form carefully and click on submit option to get its login id and password.
Step 2 – Apply online by login to the portal
- Now you have to come back where you will get the option of Login For Already Registered Students which you have to click on,
- After clicking, its login page will open in front of you, which will be like this – Student Login.New Student? |Forgot UserId? |Forgot Password?
- Now you have to login to the portal by entering all the above information.
- In the portal, after login, its application form will open in front of you, which you will have to fill carefully.
- All the required documents have to be scanned and uploaded carefully.
- At last, you have to click on the option of submit after which you will get the receipt of online application which you have to print and keep safe etc.
Lastly, in this way all of you students can apply online in this Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023 and get its benefits.
IF You Satisfied By SARKARIWORKVACANCY.COM (Website) Please Like & Share More People (Thanks).
|Apply Online (For BC & EBC)||Click Here To Apply|
|Applicant Login||Click Here To Login|
|Forgot User ID||Click Here To Forgot User ID|
|Forgot User Password||Click Here To Forgot User Password|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here To Whatsapp Group Link|
|Join Telegram||Click Here To Join Telegram|